This item is back-ordered. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Eco-terrorism never looked this alluring!
Poison Ivy beckons from her floral throne, which lights up, giving this femme fatale a luminous glow.
The once radical botanical biochemist Pamela Isley is now the entrancing Poison Ivy. She can mesmerize and manipulate you into doing her bidding.
This charming chibi-style figure includes a whiteboard speech bubble for writing your own phrases or sound effects.
Three LR44 alkaline button cell batteries included.
This figure comes with 3 replaceable LR44 alkaline button cell batteries. To replace batteries:
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver (not included) to open the battery door at the base of the figure.
- Removed exhausted batteries and dispose of them properly. Please recycle properly whenever possible.
- Insert 3 new LR44 alkaline batteries or equivalent.
- Replace battery cover and screw closed. Do not over-tighten.
CAUTION: To avoid battery leakage:
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- Never mix old batteries with new batteries (replace all batteries at the same time).
- Be sure to insert the batteries with the correct polarities.
- Remove batteries from product before extended storage.
- Always remove old or dead batteries from the product.
- Never short-circuit the battery terminals.
- Check that the contact surfaces are clean and bright before installing batteries.
- Protect the environment by not disposing of batteries with household waste. Check your local authority for recycling advice and facilities.